For the children, school is their workplace and they should be smartly and appropriately dressed in the school uniform described below. The children are expected to follow the uniform guide in full.
We ask for health and safety reasons that:
For hair that is long enough to be tied back.
If earrings are worn, they are small studs or tiny hoops.
No other jewellery is worn.
Your child will need:
- Grey/black Trousers/Shorts/culottes
- Grey/black Skirt/Pinafore Dress
- White Polo Shirt/Shirt or Blouse (Logo option available)
- Navy Sweatshirt, jumper or Cardigan (Logo option available)
- Black Sensible School Shoes
And for PE:
- Navy Blue Shorts
- House Colour T Shirt (Pride-Blue, Ambition-Green, Courage-Yellow & Inspire-Red) (Logo option available)
- Plain black Trainers/Plimsolls
- Plain Grey/Navy or Black Hoodie for winter months
- Grey/Navy or Black Jogging Bottoms
Children wear their complete PE kit in school on their PE days, PE is seen as an essential part in their education and very important in keeping them fit and healthy.
- The Mill Book Bag (especially for our Reception children and KS1)
- The Mill School Bag
- Water bottle
- Waterproof Fleece Jacket