For the children, school is their workplace and they should be smartly and appropriately dressed in the school uniform described below. The children are expected to follow the uniform guide in full (including the black shoes that have no logos or branding on them).
To order uniform please click here.
Please scroll down to view pictures of our uniform.
Your child will need:
- Grey Trousers/Shorts for Boys
- Grey Skirt/ Pinafore Dress for Girls
- White Polo Shirt/ Shirt or Blouse
- Logo -Navy Sweatshirt or Cardigan.
- Black Sensible School Shoes
And for PE, in a named gym bag:
- Navy Blue Shorts
- House Colour T Shirt (Pride-Blue, Ambition-Green, Courage-Yellow & Inspire-Red)
- Plain Grey/Navy or Black Hoodie for winter months
- Grey/Navy or Black Jogging Bottoms
Children must have a complete PE kit in school every day as PE is seen as an essential part in their education and very important in keeping them fit and healthy.
- The Mill Book Bag (especially for our Reception children and KS1)
- The Mill School Bag
- Water bottle
- Waterproof Fleece Jacket